OMG! 7 days without power–internet. W/o phone for 2 days. Lived in 80-88 degree home. Have lots of bath towels. Thank God for obsessions. Decided to live and learn off the grid.
Learned a lot. Love my life. Missed you all very much. Thanks for your love and prayers.
The blessings from the storm:
- My neighbors came together and cut up all the tree and plant debris.
- I learned a much simpler way to care for my hair.
- After almost dehydrating, I switched to flavored water. I freeze plastic glasses of water that I mix a dry mix into and then allow it to thaw to slushy quality. Love pomegranate. Buy them at Walmart.
- I conserved my electronic devices and they lasted 8 days–except for phone.
- God has been so good to me that I know death will be another thrilling experience so I believe I will pass–not die.