Most of my life, I have loved reading home décor/design/decorating magazines. I can’t remember a time during the past 50 years that I haven’t subscribed to 2-3 of them at a time. I’ve had notebooks filled with pages I’ve torn from them and put in plastic sheets so that I could organize the topics of the pictures. Pinterest gives me this same opportunity to this online. BUT it is very hard to keep track of what I love because there is no central way to organize my choices.
So I have developed private, closed blogs on which I have arranged the best boards I have found around a theme. AND I am organizing them by topics. So you will be able to quickly find ideas that appeal to you when you actually want to use those ideas. In order to gain access to the blog, you will pay $25.00 into my PayPal account. When I receive notice that you have paid, I will send you to your email a link granting you access to the blog. Only that link to your email will allow you to use all the boards I have organized there. Although I will continue to add to the blog, there will be no additional cost to you.
Some of my Pinterest boards:
From The Next Web:
There’s really no limit to the kinds of boards you can create. Here are a few ideas to get you going:
- Recommend books, movies and music
- Save your favourite quotes
- Keep a list of countries or cities you’ve visited or want to visit
- Keep a list of books, movies and music you plan to check out
- Create a wishlist – whether it’s gadgets, home decor, fashion – whatever interests you
- Create a list of your favourite foods
- Create a board with lifehacks or organizational tools
- Create a showcase of the best typography or design the web has to offer
- Gift ideas