The paradox of self-discovery is that the more we understand ourselves, the more we understand and accept others. The more we know, the less we fear. A Course in Miracles teaches that there are only two main emotions: love and fear.
The Changemaker Test, designed to provide personality indicators–called labels–so anyone has some tools about themselves that they can study to see why they make the decisions and choices they make. Then from this foundation of self-discovery, he/she can continue exploring and recreating themselves through her/his lifetime.
The Changemaker Test Categories are:
(1) NLP–Neurolinquistic Programming
(2) Birth Order
(3) Family Roles
(4) Our Emotional Energies
(5) MBTI– Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
During the energy you spend in re-inventing yourself, you will learn new career choices for your personality labels. The labels can be quite effective at weeding out what you love to do and what you’ve taught yourself to do against your basic nature. Find what you love to do and life will be a continual joyful experience.
Some of my links about career:
(1) John Holland Personality Types
(2) Finding the Career You Were Born to Do A-Z Links Directory
(3) Finding Your Passion A-Z Links Directory
(4) Changing Jobs A-Z Links Directory
Some longer posts you may enjoy reading are:
(5) Reinventing Yourself at Good Life Coaching has some good tips: take it at your own pace, look at where you want to go, maybe take an interim step, deal with the flak and remember that reinventing yourself means creating a new identity.
(6) Reinventing Yourself from Mike Bellah is about the fundamental quest at midlife. He quotes Ross Goldstein: “The fundamental quest at midlife is to figure out who we are and who we want to be as we get ready to embark on the second half of life.
its truly amazing how knowledge erases fear.