Many excellent posts exist that help us to organize the ways we can improve our lives. As someone who has been through a lot of personal and professional change, I always remember that the only rule for changing my life is to get into and stay in action. It usually doesn’t make any difference what I do as long as I do something.
One of my favorite bloggers, Leo Babauta of Zen Habits, has written his Handbook for Life: 52 Tips for Happiness and Productivity. His suggestions for using these 52 tips are: (1) pick and choose the tips that are most helpful to you, (2) don’t do them all at once, (3) experiment, (4) none are guaranteed, and (5) these are not in any order.
From Nerds Do It Better, 100 simple ways to change your life for the better. This article is divided among the these categories:
1. Health—Good health is the foundation of a good life, so make these improvements, and they’ll resonate out to the rest of your life.
2. Social—Take these steps to change your social life for the better.
3. Emotional—Improve your emotional life with these simple strategies.
4. Financial—Make these changes to improve your life’s financial outlook.
5. Mental—Improve your mind by taking these simple steps.
6.Habits—Make these changes in your daily life to improve upon yourself.
7. Work—You spend so much time at work, but probably don’t often consider how you can improve upon this important facet of your life.
8. Community—Getting involved in your community is a great way to improve upon your life.
9. Environment—An excellent way to improve upon yourself is to reduce the negative impact you have on the world.
Some other quick links to improve your life: