Excerpt from one of today’s quick links–thechangingblog.com—
CHANGE might be required if:
- You got the first job you could find out of college, and you’ve never felt passionate about it
- Your health (mental or physical) is suffering because of your job
- You’ve found a passion which, if only you’d known about it years ago, you’d have followed as a career.
GROWTH might be required if:
- You know the work your company does is important, but your role is getting boring
- You’re finding it hard to get on with your colleagues
- You’d like to step up to the next level, within the same company
Arianna Huffington–The Huffington Post: When Will Dick Cheney’s Tower of Lies Finally Come Tumbling Down on Him?
Will Learning the Skills of Well-Being Help Us Grow Up?
New Spin on Why Women Are Pickier in Live–It May Be Because Men Typically Initiate Relationships
Can Smart Goals Make You Weathy?
Women’s Mental Health Hit Hard by Recession
The Difference Between Change and Growth–And Knowing Which You Need
Robert Scoble We’re Shipping Today: The Road to Building 43
What Really Prompts the Dog’s “Guilty Look”?
Internet-Based Therapy Effective in Treating Depression
3 Ridiculously Cheap, High=Quality Companies
Buddhists Return From Four-Year Retreat on Isle of Arran
Hate AT&T? New iPhone, New Gripes About AT&T
[…] about Huffington Post as of June 18, 2009 This Week’s Quick Links of What I Care About 6-18-09 – kathyberman.com 06/18/2009 Gracamayas-rojas by Junctions Excerpt from one of today’s quick […]