Excerpt from one of today’s quick links–thechangingblog.com—
CHANGE might be required if:
- You got the first job you could find out of college, and you’ve never felt passionate about it
- Your health (mental or physical) is suffering because of your job
- You’ve found a passion which, if only you’d known about it years ago, you’d have followed as a career.
GROWTH might be required if:
- You know the work your company does is important, but your role is getting boring
- You’re finding it hard to get on with your colleagues
- You’d like to step up to the next level, within the same company
Arianna Huffington–The Huffington Post: When Will Dick Cheney’s Tower of Lies Finally Come Tumbling Down on Him?
Robert Scoble We’re Shipping Today: The Road to Building 43
Hate AT&T? New iPhone, New Gripes About AT&T