In order to change your life, check yourself to make sure of your commitment. If you have so many activities that you can’t commit to doing the necessary work and effort, then you won’t be able to bring change to your life.
The following conditions should exist if this is the time for you to incorporate life change into your life. You will benefit the best if you:
(1) Have made the decision to change habits that are robbing you of your energy,
(2) Will find the time to begin incorporating the chances into your daily life,
(3) Willing to let go of self-limiting behaviors that were effective as a child but which impede your success now as an adult,
(4) Accept that the changes may be somethings that you don’t want to do,
(5) The only change we as individuals can make happen is in ourselves, and,
(6) Understand that we don’t spend time on other people or the past.
Whatever happened can’t be changed. But we can change our feelings about it by changing our thoughts.
Life is exciting and vibrant when your energy is directed toward those things you can change. The best use of our energy really is the Serenity Prayer:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.” –Reinhold Niebuhr
Technorati Tags : commitment, change, habits, sessions, energy